Friday, August 19, 2011

Is Reggie Bush on the banned list for Kim Kardashian's wedding?

It looks like Kim Kardashian has given strict security orders to keep her ex-boyfriend, pro NFL player Reggie Bush, away from her upcoming weekend wedding to NBA baller Kris Humphries. My spies are telling me Bush plans on interrupting Kardashian's wedding to prove to the world he's the only man that will ever love her. Kardashian is said to be worried that Bush will ruin her big day and is taking ever precaution to make sure it does not happen. According to my sources, Humphries is ready to take on Bush should the former Heisman trophy winner show his face at his wedding. I don't know about you guys, but I'm hoping Bush does crash the wedding so I can write another juicy gossip blog.


1 comment:

  1. This is the look Reggie would make when I would fuck him in the ass before all the big practices. Ironically, I'd be thinking of Kim while I was doing it, but hell, I need my broads to have brains.

    ReplyDelete